Micsig ACP1000 AC current Probe is designed for professionals and experts like you. Ideal for measuring distorted current waveforms and harmonics, expanding the measurement range to 1000 A while providing the ultimate measurement flexibility. Great tool for all around electrical troubleshooting and accurate measurement.
• Durable–Premium materials and exquisite workmanship make this product durable.
• Application–ACP1000 can work with digital multimeter, scopes and graphing meters, which is ideal for all high current applications.
• Easy to Use–Clamp and ergonomic design allow operating easily with one hand, with functions of one-touch zero adjustment and low battery indication.
• Precise Measurement–Allows test current range from 0.1A to 1000A, there is no need to disconnect the circuit-under-test, ensuring accurate screen displays.
• Compatible–This is really a useful tool for testing and charging systems, with features of auto-ranging and data-hold, also compatible with most of the lab scopes and graphing multimeter.
Test Current Range: 0.1A-1000A
Operating Frequency: 10Hz-100kHz
Maximum Primary Current: 2000A (2s)
Output Signal: mV / A
Highest Precision: 1%
Operating Temperature: 5-167 ° (-15to 75 °)
Safety Class: CAT III 600V
Maximum Conductor size: 2.05 inches (52mm)
Dimensions: 3 x 8.5 x 1.7 inches (111 x 216 x 45mm)
Output Cable: 1.5m BNC insulated coaxial output cable can connect directly to an oscilloscope, and can be used with the multimeter with optional BNC / Banana adapter
1x Current Oscilloscope Probe Kit